Your Privacy is important to Scuffs in a Rush (referred to as “we” or “us” in this policy) and the purpose of this policy is to tell you what personal information we collect about you, how we use it, whether we disclose it to anybody else, how long we keep it and how you can request access to your personal information. We will never sell your personal information.
Personal Information: means any information about you except your name, business title, business address, business email address, business telephone number or business facsimile number.
What personal information do we collect?
- Your name, address and telephone number
- Email address
- Information about your existing vehicle
- Details of your vehicle and its service history
- The name of your insurance company and agent
- Your insurance policy number and details about your insurance coverage
Disclosure of your personal information.
You can request access to your personal information.
You have a right to access the personal information which we have about you and to request that personal information which you believe to be inaccurate corrected. If you wish to access your personal information you should contact us and we will be pleased to assist you.